Just a little something fun and random for this beautiful fall Friday. I’d love to hear some random facts about you, too! Please do divulge
1. I break out in hives when I run.
2. Two of my best friends in elementary school had cerebral palsy. They were both named Sally.
3. It wasn’t until I was in my twenties that I began to tolerate potatoes, sour cream, or popcorn. I still don’t like seafood, tomatoes, or onions.
4. I tried out for basketball in 7th grade but didn’t make it…never tried again.
5. I tried out for the cheerleading squad in 10th grade and didn’t make it.
6. I tried out for the cheerleading squad in 12th grade and made the wrestling squad, but got bumped up to the basketball squad because one of the girls got pregnant. Yikes.
7. I won the fastest typist award in 9th grade .
8. I have never been snow skiing.
9. I have super-sensitivity to sound…it can really irritate me.
10. I know short hand. It keeps my Christmas present lists super secret.
Powered by Facebook Comments